Enter in your below details and hit the send message button to send us an email. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Note: All items marked with are required.
1.1 This website www.moniiplus.com is owned by Hendru Moni Limited trading as "Moni Plus" ("Moni Plus"). The website consists of public areas ("Public Area") with unrestricted access. Any reference to the website is intended to apply to this area.
2.1 Copyright of information on the website is the property of Moni Plus or of third parties from whom the material has been licensed. By accessing the website Moni Plus grants you a limited license to view and otherwise access content and functionality, but you are not authorised to use any content or source code for any other purpose, including copying, storing by any means, reproducing or publishing in any form or reverse engineering, without the prior written consent of Moni Plus.
2.2 You agree to use the website only for legitimate purposes and you shall not use it to conduct any illegal activity.
2.3 Information on the website has been obtained from sources that Moni Plus believes to be reliable and prepared in good faith with all reasonable care. Neither Moni Plus or any of its third party providers of information give any warranty, express or implied concerning the suitability, completeness or accuracy of the information nor do they have any liability to you for your use or interpretation of the information.
2.4 The website provides real time instantly tradable exchange rate quotations. This is an automated service and on limited occasions errors may occur in this quotation service, including but not limited to "out of market quotations". In such cases Moni Plus in its sole discretion may decline to complete Forex Transactions based on such erroneous quotations, and will notify you as soon as possible of the decision not to complete the Forex Transaction.
2.5 Moni plus may use "cookies" technology to store data in your computer using the functionality of your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent cookie use, but if you do so, the service and the website may not function properly.
3.1 The information contained in the website does not constitute financial advice to you and the provision of such information shall not be construed as creating any fiduciary, financial or advisory relationship between Moni Plus or any of its information providers and you or any other third party.
3.2 Any comments or information provided are not a recommendation as to the suitability of any action that you wish to take including entering into any particular Forex Transaction. You make any such decision relying solely upon your own judgement or that of your advisors.
4.1 Moni Plus retains the right to alter without notice their services offered on, or the content, functionality or appearance of the website.
8.1 You indemnify and hold harmless Moni Plus and any of its officers, employees or consultants and its other customers in respect of any loss including consequential loss, cost and expense which may result from improper or misuse of the website by you or any of your authorised users.
8.2 Moni Plus is entitled to assume that Forex Transactions entered into using a valid logon user name and password are authorised by you and Moni Plus shall not be liable for any loss including consequential loss, cost and expense that may arise from such Forex Transaction. If Moni Plus acting in accordance with such instructions, in good faith enters into a Forex Transaction, you will be bound by the relevant performance obligations of the Client Agreement as if the Forex Transaction had been properly authorised. In such cases agreement to Close Out the Forex Transaction as per Clause 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 of the Client Agreement will be deemed an action that meets your performance obligation and shall not be treated as a Default Event.
8.3 Moni Plus shall not be liable for any loss including consequential loss, cost and expense suffered as a result of:
(a) any suspension, withdrawal or termination of your access to the website and its functionality;
(b) any interruption, for technical or any other reason, of access to the website or its functionality.
1. Moni Plus collects Personal Information from you, for the purpose of providing our products and services to you, and to satisfy our obligations under any relevant legislation or regulation, such as, the Proceeds of Crime Act 2005 and any similar anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism (AML/CTF) laws of any jurisdiction that we transact within, and the reporting requirements of the Central Bank of Papua New Guinea (BPNG).
3. Our Compliance Manager has overall responsibility to ensure that we, together with our officers, employees, consultants and agents comply with our privacy principles. Any enquiry or complaint should be addressed to that person, at email@example.com. We are always willing to explain to you the reasons why we collect and store your Personal Information.
4. Your Personal Information will be securely held within our systems in accordance with our security protocols and safeguards. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to safeguard information transmitted between our website and our users, we may be unable to prevent unauthorised access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information during transmission. You acknowledge this risk when we communicate electronically with each other.
5. If we wish to use your Personal Information for any other purposes we will first obtain your consent prior to so doing, unless the new purpose is one that is required by law. We will never release your Personal Information to any third party for marketing purposes without first having obtained your consent.
6. Consent to use your Personal Information may either be expressed or implied. As an example Moni Plus may rely on your implied consent when you provide personal details such as name, address, passport or other identification details to verify your identification and / or to cross check against recognised name check databases, or where we need to release information to third parties to enable completion of Forex Transactions.
7. There may be circumstances when Moni Plus is obliged to collect, use or disclose certain Personal Information without first having obtained your consent. Such circumstances include;
(a) disclosure is authorised or required by law;
(b) disclosure is in the reasonable opinion of Moni Plus necessary to prevent, detect or to assist in the investigation or prosecution of;
(i) any illegal or criminal activity;
(ii) enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime;
(iii) protection of the public revenue.
(d) there is an imminent threat to the health or safety of the public or any individual person;
(e) unlawful or seriously improper activity has been detected.
8. Any consent in respect of Personal Information that you have given, either express or implied may, subject to any legal restrictions or existing contractual obligations in respect of our services, be withdrawn, providing you give us reasonable notice in writing. We shall explain the consequences of any such action which may result in Moni Plus no longer being able or prepared to continue offering our services to you.
9. Personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it has been collected, subject to at all times meeting the minimum requirement imposed by any law or regulation that Moni Plus is subject to. Subject to any laws Moni Plus shall safely destroy your Personal Information when it is no longer required.
10. Moni Plus will upon written request allow you to access your Personal Information within a reasonable period of time, unless we are prohibited by law to providing you with access to all or part of the Personal Information requested. If you are advise any inaccuracy or incompleteness, we shall take appropriate action to make the necessary amendments and where appropriate to notify any relevant third parties.